sâmbătă, 21 aprilie 2012

Is it too late?



I know ..i’m selfish you’re right, but my ego is killing me…
I expect too much from people and I just can’t help myself not being furios when they don’t do as I please..i mean  I’m just sitting here waiting for you to do everything ..to get into my soul,my mind and “read it”as a list of wishes .Yes,the poor little rich girl is too scared to admit what she truly wants ..afraid to open her  heart and demand what she wants ..sometimes I wish you read my mind and see how much you mean to me ..how much I care and how much I want things to get better….i want things to fall from the sky ..anything and everything I want..but we can’t go on if you are the only one who is building the bringe ..we are so far away ..i want to help you built  it but everytime I try I mess things up because I don’t know what to do and how to handle things because I’m scared because I don’t want to get hurt..i’m afraid you’ll get tired of fighting for me and you’ll take me for granted…we’ll see after tonight whether or not , we are meant to be, even so..i just want you to be happy with or without me..and yes my world will probably fall apart but I’ll get better someday just not today

Niciun comentariu: