duminică, 14 octombrie 2012

On top of things

Ever had a wish? A wish soo big that seemed so incredible ...a wish so big that you're afraid to say it out loud because it might be taken from you....I believe everyone has one...A thought that makes your heart to skip a beat...and to feel your blood pump upon your veins ...No one can keep you away from it...This feeling it's just the fear of strike but as a substance it won't fade away if you realy believe in it...Dream . Hope.Believe that you can become the best version of yourself and this is something no one can take away from you.I was scared....was scared to disappoint my beloved ones ...to dissapoint me...but unless you try you'll never know.So, dear stranger, fight for it!Believe in it with all your heart !!!Never be afraid of telling everyone you're future plans.You will succed !!I guarantee!!
This is what i've learned recently...And I promise myself that I will make my life worth living..no matter what..

Niciun comentariu: