vineri, 22 februarie 2013

Lost pages...

"Tudum-tudum-tudum"that's everything that  i can hear and everything that i don't understand ..everything that is uncertain..or even things that are certain started to lose their awful meaning..i started to believe that maybe I am a masacre...I wake up from this fantasy in which i tend to lose my thoughts, my mind, my sorrows..so as, to confront my vivid image to the things that seem to conquer my  empty spaces....fire..that's all i can think of..to set fire to everything...i want it all to become ashes..memories, dreams, flawless hopes...i want them all gone..not to remember that they were part of me..no to assure me that they will reveal some kind of unspoken desilusion...not to make them define me..Everything is sketched to be turned into evil..to be driven to extrems ..to pass over the inner voice..
Everything is waiting for a future  war ...a new storm to take everything away...

Niciun comentariu: